Jack's due date

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Love Is In the Air (October)

And it continued throughout October:( I had my first appointment on October 1. It was just to go over everything about upcoming appointments, what not to eat, what to eat, what meds to take/not take, etc. More informative than anything. We did find out baby is to arrive May 15, 2010.

Two days later, I celebrated my 32nd birthday. Wow! It seems like no time since I was 25...where does the time go? I know it will only pass by faster once the baby arrives.

I also had the chance to visit TN and AL for a couple of weeks. Chris' cousin, Anthony, was getting married Oct. 9 so we traveled to TN for the wedding. We stayed with his parents and visited with them for that weekend and then Chris came back to VA while I traveled on to AL for a visit with my friends and family. My cousin, Ben, was married on Oct. 17 in Vestavia and my good friend, Shari, was married on Oct. 24 in Montgomery. October was the month for weddings and love in my little world. It was a nice reminder of mine and Chris' and that we have a baby to look forward to. It was great to see my friends and visit with my parents. I was able to be there for my mother's 49th birthday which was really nice.

I got back to VA just in time for a checkup with the doc on October 30. Everything was great! We were fortunate enough to have an ultrasound. The heart rate was 168 and the baby was very active...so active the doc had a heard time getting the heart rate pinned down. This was only an indication of future activity....

No comments:

Post a Comment