Most of November was quiet and uneventful. I continued to feel yucky until about mid November. I was prescribed Pepcid to take for my heartburn which helped tremendously (I just wonder how much hair this baby will have).
We had a house full for Thanksgiving: my parents, Chris' parents and Nana, my sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their three children. It was great to have everyone travel here to be with us! We had wonderful food and fellowship for a whole week. Everyone was here for Chris' 33rd birthday on Fri., 11/27. He was so excited to turn a year older...:)
The weekend after Thanksgiving I was questioning whether I was feeling the baby move. Well on Monday, 11/30, I was for sure that I was feeling the flutters of the little one. Just the beginning of all the acrobatics to come.
90 day bible study
15 years ago



No comments:
Post a Comment